Today, 2nd February, it is Groundhog Day:
Groundhog Day is a day celebrated on February 2. According to folklore, if it is cloudy when a groundhog emerges from its burrow on this day, then spring will come early; if it is sunny, the groundhog will supposedly see its shadow and retreat back into its burrow, and the winter weather will persist for six more weeks. (Source: wikipedia)
For my students:
- 4th level: Unit 2. new York, new York
- Remeber the alphabet and the reading exam of the unit (4th B, C and E)!
- 5th level: Unit 2. Technology time
- 6th level: Unit 2. Fashion Fix.
- Remember study well the vocabulary bank; clothes1, 2, 3 and 4; and simple present and present continuous tense!!! The next week we have an exam! You can fin, new exercises in the unit.
- 5th and 6th level students: this week we are going to do the local stage of Fonix Competition.