In this unit we remember some of the contents worked from 1st to 5th level in a very fast way. Contents that you should know perfectly:
- The alphabet (and spelling)
- How to write the date in English.
- Ask and answer some personal questions.
- Tell the time.
- And the vocabulary worked in class.
Question words: Study the meaning of the question words, clik on the label:
The Alphabet (Click on the picture):
There are games and songs to practise it in: The alphabet
ABOUT ME TAG
, Verb to be and Have got:
Write the date in English (Click on the picture):
Tell the time:
To practise and learn more:
Click on the title of “Adverbs of frequency” to remember this concept!
Once you have finished to make a review you can practise more with these pages:
- Useful vocabulary to remember or learn (games and activities):
- Means of transport.
Routines: (click on the pictures to study the vocabulary)